I think the music ” La Vie En Rose”  in the first two video are very effective. “La Vie En Rose” was written and sang by a french singer Edith Piaf. It was translated into english version at the late 1997.

The first two video used the same type of sound track with different moving image. It get to my attention when showing the “Wall-E”. I started to pay more attention close to the lyric and the melody. As the melody goes round and a round, it really connect it to the audience like me.

The third video was  a different version of “La Vie En Rose”. I have to said , that video didn’t trigger me. I think maybe because I’m not too familiar with the melody of  La Vie En Rose, so it didn’t got me. But, as we know, this commercial is targeting France audience, it still is a very effective soundtrack to choose from.

Over all, I think each video is really strong. This first one is like a photo base music video, the second one is the sound track use in the movie; and the last one is a commercial full of baby crying.  Second one is really good. I think maybe to french people they will think is Effective.