Cornelio’s Snapshot

Thank you for reading my profile. It is my pleasure and honor to have you on my page. My name is Cornelio Encarnacion. I am a Hospitality Management student of City Tech. I started to enjoy the hospitality industry almost 10 years ago. My first work experience was as a Service Promise Agent, which was a program that Sheraton Hotels was running at the time. 2 years later, I became a GSA (Guest Service Agent). In this role I experienced the pleasure of going above and beyond for the guest by providing those “little things” that matter and make the difference. 3 years later, I was promoted as a Front Office Supervisor in another Sheraton Hotel in New York City. In this role, I did not only continue enjoying the day to day interaction with the guest, but also had the opportunity of connecting with every department of the hotel. 1 year later, I became a Revenue Analyst; I do not get to interact with the guest as much as I used to, but it gives me the benefit of better understanding the business side of the hotel industry; controlling rooms allotment, working with different market managers, making decisions that will make a difference on the hotel’s performance (rates, rooms, etc). I enjoy very much working with all the hotel departments and the interaction with the guest. At the end of the day, we all are travelers and want to feel special.

2 thoughts on “Cornelio’s Snapshot