New York City College of Technology , CUNY
College Assistant and Tour Guide
- Assist student, facility, and parent with department locations and campus activities
- Hospitality Management Tour & Recruitment Specialist
- Also send and receive deliveries, posters production, and do other various tasks assigned by the supervisors, directors, and administrative officials.
Walt Disney World College Program
Quick Services F&B – January 2013 to July 2013, June 2011 To January 2012
- Worked at Blizzard Beach Water Park during the summer rush, Epcot International Food and Wine Festival, and Epcot Outdoor Food during the holiday season.
- Trained to provide accurate information covering all aspect of not only Epcot but all Walt Disney World Parks. Information such a restaurant reservations, estimated attraction wait times, park entertainment times and premier firework viewing areas.
- Trained new and existing cast members on proper assembly, usage, and sanitary preparation of equipment such as commercial broiler, fryers, pizza ovens, and other kitchen equipment.
Bear Dallis Associates
Event Leader – May 2010 To Present
- Manage the set-up, operation, and breakdown of a given sector of each event.
- Oversee deliveries from different suppliers and help maintain a safe secure event site.
- Assist volunteers with providing vendor with requested materials and re-stocking when needed.