Precast Solid Slab and Hollow Core

BTech4_Research Concrete Presentation

Mujen

Jin

Walkiria

This entry was posted in W-F Aptekar-Portelli. Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses to Precast Solid Slab and Hollow Core

1. Very Informative, especially with the connection detail

2. I would like to do some research on how the interior components of the hollow cores are usually sealed to protect it from climate and debris.

3. This was my groups presentation and i find that we could of made an improvement in having less text and definitely include some case studies of where and in what building solid slab and hollow core. Presentation wise, i shouldn’t have gone that quickly due to the timing. We should limit the amount of text and add more visuals for a better understanding of the material.

4. Aura says:

the information that was provide was very useful to understand the strength and weakness of solid slab and hollow slab.

5. juli says:

really took the time out to provide enough information carefully. Wished there were more pictures with the slides to get a visual while reading but none the less a well informative presentation.

6. stevenson says:

there was a lot of information available to us in this presentation the cost per square foot for the finishes i felt was very helpful

7. ftejeda says:

The connection details are very informative and specially the hollow-core slabs.

8. Alondra says:

I really liked that you had a lot of information. I feel like if I had any questions regarding this topic, I can always look at your slides.

9. I like how the information is shown and the hollow core slides will be helpful for my project.