On Tuesday 12/12 we covered:
- material from Sessions #24 and #25, Geometric Sequences and the Binomial Theorem
- final exam review questions #15 a), b), #16 a), b) and #17 a)
- for homework do questions #15 c), #16 c), d) and #17 b)
- on Thursday 12/14 there will be an extra credit quiz, final exam review and breakfast, please be on time!
- an EXTRA final exam review has been scheduled for Thursday 12/14 from 12 – 1:15 pm, room will be announced
Watch this amazing video here.
WeBWork problems sets on complex numbers and polar form, vectors and sequences are now open. They are due on Tuesday 12/19 at 8:00am.
For today’s class we covered:
- the Fibonacci sequence
- the definitions of sequences and series, along with examples
- examples of arithmetic and geometric series
- “sigma” notation and partial sums, the partial sums of the Fibonacci sequence and their relation to the sequence itself
We also watched a short video about the Fibonacci sequence found here.