Letter of Advice

Dear next year student,

As this being your first semester in City Tech most of you wont know the area really well. Well with this course you would end up knowing most of it by the research projects that you are going to have to do. All the project are about a location around the school. But this would also give you a chance to get  to know the neighborhood your going to spent years studying a lot better. you will come to know how significant each place around here is. also you would learn to appreciate its history through the research you would do and your classmates would do as well. Maybe you would see this neighborhood not important at all when your first starting college but I assure you it hides the most fascinating places in NYC! but am sure you going to find out through this English course how true my words are. You would also get to read many stories about Brooklyn and most of them are all about places around here. It would make you feel like you want to visit each place you hear in each story. Don’t worry you wont be alone on this because professor Rosin and Davis start off by giving you a tour around this places so you can familiarize your self with it. Then your off to pick your special place. Which would be a place that interest you since you first laid your eyes on it. This English class comes together with your speech class so you would get to be with your same classmates as on English in speech as well. I would like to tell you not to worry even though this is a challenging class you would love the experience you get from it. I know I do. Have fun guys and learn.