Project #1- Introducing myself

Hi my name is Mohammed Shahzad. I graduated from Hillcrest High School. It was a big accomplishment for me. Now I’m currently enrolled as a freshmen in the Computer Engineering Technology program at New York City College of Technology. Its my dream college. I was born on July 4, 1995. When I found out its the Independence Day I felt special. We are 4 brother and sisters. Me, my little sister, another little sister and my little brother. Well I’m a very quiet person. Its just a thing since beginning I love staying quiet. I remember on Parent Teacher Conference my teachers use to tell my parents that he is so quiet that sometimes we don’t know if he is in class or not. I don’t really have a favorite sport but I love playing Volleyball and Cricket. My hobby is to run. I love running. I remember back in my country I raced all the guys in my class which were about 20 and I won. Well this is my first year in college, I heard a lot how professors are very strict and how they give you so much work, so I hope for the best.

My avatar is me. As you can see it’s outside which can tell I love being outside. As I said before I’m a very shy and quiet person. I chose this avatar because it shows that I’m a friendly person and how I love being outside. I love nature. I’m a very fun person to talk to but people might not think about that. I love making new friends and I’m not a nerd. I love technology stuff and that’s why my major is Computer Engineering.

People are very fast at judging others. I have been called a nerd just because I wear glasses and it kinda makes me think how people can judge you in so many ways by just looking at your appearance. Its totally wrong because you never know how the person really is from the inside. I wear glasses because I use to play video games a lot and my eye sight got problems. I once got bullied in High School in lunch time and the bullies took off my glasses. It was an insult for me and I had no other choice but go tell the dean. From then I did feel bad that why I wear glasses and that maybe I cant fit in this society but then when I started making friends it was like a new life for me.

My profile might convey that I’m a friendly person. What people think of me is not true. I love making new friends. I love technology so that’s why I believe Computer Engineering is the best major for me. I don’t know what else to say but this is me. I wish my college life will be good and I hope to learn new stuff and meet new people.