Internship Blog #1- Landing an Internship: Grass Roots Grocery

I was Interning at the Queens Public Library, and over the course of time there I was assisting them in making signs and merchandising the design of the library. And over the course of the first week of class, I was on the hunt intensively for a more in depth internship role within another company, brand or business. I applied to various of internships through Handshake and WayUp.

On August 31, 2022, I was reached out by Daniel Zauderer to Intern as the Graphic Designer for Mott Haven Fridge Network. Right away I had to start on 2 digital prints to reconstruct for him as part of the internship process. https://www.motthavenfridge.com/ And right after submitting the desire flyers that was requested, he accepted my work and welcomed me with the internship offer. And following the same day, I’ve gotten a set of digital prints submitted to him by the deadlines of 12pm. The digital prints created consisted of social media marketing and digital prints for him to print for an event the brand was hosting.