Learning Self-Analysis

During my pursuit of advancement in the nursing field through the Baccalaureate Program, my

eyes have become more open about how vast this field is. When I initially entered the program, I

thought to myself, what other things about nursing could I possibly learn through this program.

To my surprise, quite a lot actually. I knew that there are other areas in nursing besides bedside

care. However, I did not know that there are variety of areas and companies that a nurse could

work in. A nurse could be a healthcare provider to workers for Exxon Mobile or Chevron, a

nurse could manage small clinics, a nurse could open assisted living facilities for older adults or

those with mental disabilities. The list goes on and on. Through the BSN program, I have learned

that I do not have to be confined to only the bedside aspect of nursing but become a true leader

that can change the world.

Below, there is a link to a project which I did for Community Nursing in 2011. It took painstaking work

and  sleepless nights. However, this was graded as one of my best works and I am proud to

share this with you all:

DOC132

DOC133

DOC134

DOC135

DOC137