Visual Quote Project.

My quote for the Visual quote project was ” We all float down here” from the move IT.  My first idea was to have an image on the left and repeat the quote on the right in an ascending way making it look like it is floating from the bottom to the top.

ROUGH SKETCH :

FINAL OUTPUT :

Download (PDF, 52KB)

For my second visual quote , i placed an image of a balloon which is iconic to the show and symbolizes Pennywise the clown. I then added the quote there “we all float down here” to make it look like it was a design for the balloon.

ROUGH SKETCH :

FINAL OUTPUT :

Download (PDF, 96KB)

For my third quote, I wanted to make it a dark theme with appealing colors of the texts. Black was for the theme and white and red font went pretty well with the theme. I emphasized the word “float” as it is probably the most used word of the movie and then i turned shapes into letters which spelled FLOAT. Then i just put the quote on repeat making it look like a pattern which turned out to look good.

ROUGH SKETCH :

FINAL OUTPUT :

Download (PDF, 58KB)

All together, It was a fun and creative project which helped me broaden my mind space for designing and helped me think out of the box.