STORE CONCEPT & LOGO
Due 11/03/14 End of Class
For Assignment 3 you will create a concept for a retail store and design its logo. Decide on a product or a service you will sell in your store. Look at your site and decide what would work well at that location. Use what you learned from your precedent study and now create your own dynamic and strong brand and logo.
Your board should include the following:
- Brand Statement
- One word or line “catch phrase” for your brand
- What product/service the brand is for
- Who the brand is targeting
- What message the brand is giving the target audience
- How the new brand is different from brands with similar products
- What tone of voice, or personality the brand has
- What concepts/ideas/feelings the branding evokes/creates
- Create a logo and a name for your store/company
- The logo can use images, text, or colors
- The logo can include your company name, but it does not need to
- Here’s a page of additional tips for creating your logo: Logo Tips
Before Monday’s class, post your board to the blog. It should be 11×17 format, and JPEG file type. Keep the file size under 2mb.
Be prepared to present your work to the class.