The animations are posted
Work on the following:
Post updates in MIRO – I created a line under which the new work should be added.
- Complete your research – add slides as necessary to your presentation – you should now re-organize your slides for the final presentation. You only need one opaque material and one glass curtain wall. Compose these into a slideshow as a single PDF and post it in MIRO.
3D Revit model and Families:
- Build all the families you need for the final presentation
- Add these to your sheets and add anotation
- Review the three samples in the MIRO board
- Post your updated sheets in MIRO
Fixed slide animation:
- This is what I demonstrated in class. Begin to think about what you will show. Practice your technique so you know how to do this.
- The best way to work on this is to use Snagit from Techsmith – I suggest you download a 30 day trial to get you through the semester – I also recommend you purchase it as a student – the cost is discounted. You will see how helpful it is after you test it out. Follow this link – SNAGIT
Screen captures from today’s class: