Videos are now posted
Work on the following for Thursday
- Post any new research into your MIRO board.
- Be prepared to share your Revit file for review
- Continue research for details that will help you to built your 3d models –
- Go shopping – meaning that all of the components needed to build your wall system are not made by the same manufacturer. Identify other manufacturers who make the various components – for example Halfen for connections of curtain walls to concrete slabs. Select a sheathing type and a form of waterproofing.
Research the following for your opaque system. : Add these choices to your slideshow and research. You need to identify how they are installed – how are they fastened or held in place, etc.
- a means of exterior sheathing. Pick a product and know its thickness and dimensions.
- a means of exterior waterproofing. This may be a separate product or it can be combined with the sheathing
- a means of insulating your wall system. Identify a product for both rigid insulation and for batt insulation.
- Add sheathing and waterproofing system for your opaque system and add these two your 3d model.
- Build your families. Keep in mind that some of the family components will be combined into another family before being added to the Revit project file.
- Select a format 30×60 horizontal or vertical if you have not already done so.
- Continue to develop sheet layouts for details.
- Remember that we are looking to primarily build these drawings using 3d generic family model components.
Screen Captures from TodayPrint this page