Every day, I strive to expand my knowledge and skills, seeking to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in oral health care. I believe that continuous learning has enhanced my clinical skills and certain preventative measures  that are necessary to implement, when providing the best possible care for my patients.

As I continue my journey as a dental hygiene student, I remain committed to embracing new ideas, refining my skills, and expanding my knowledge. I am excited about the opportunity to make a meaningful difference in the lives of my future patients, and I eagerly anticipate the day when I can put my passion into practice and help create healthier smiles for all.

Research Papers:

Dental Evac Research Article

This research article on Dental Evacuation Systems, enhanced my knowledge with what I already knew about aerosol control implementation and how to limit its’ transmission during dental treatment.

Oral Pathology Paper

This research paper on Oral Fibromas, which are sometimes seen in dentistry, has enhanced my knowledge on how they present in the oral cavity; along with the  prevalence and etiology.