Reflection on the Internship Experience #8

Photo by Ann H

The internship was a well-expected experience, where I was able to gain valuable skills, I was able to experience actual work in the industry. I was able to be guided properly in developing keys skill that I lacked and how to further improve upon them. I could honestly say that my photography skills were highly improved as my angle and lighting decisions have been more consistent.

There were many people who were there helping guide me the right path from my supervisor, fellow interns, and the people I got to meet along the way professionally. I was able to further build my network and gained valuable lessons, advices, and tips for my work and future. All the projects, that I was a part of was fun and enjoyable with a lesson in each one of them. But overall I saw progress within myself of how I conducted myself and the work that I was presenting. So, if my internship supervisor see’s this I just want to say Thanks again for everything you allowed me to be a part of and helping me improve as a creative.

Agustin Melo Galvez, College/Educational, Dept. of Communication Design, NYCCT/CUNY, COMD 4900 ā€“ Internship in Communication Design