First Project #4

Photo by Agustin Melo Galvez

For this project, I gained a unique perspective of the city through the opportunity to explore various neighborhoods and appreciate their distinct architecture. I developed a better understanding of the organization’s role in the city and how its buildings contribute to the urban landscape. Through capturing photographs of these buildings, I was able to highlight their unique features and how they differentiate themselves from neighboring structures. Additionally, capturing the Brooklyn Bridge was a thrilling experience that allowed me to feature one of the most iconic landmarks in New York City, all while honing my photography skills and broadening my knowledge of the organization’s physical presence in the city.

Moreover, this project presented an opportunity for me to collaborate with my fellow intern, leading to a meaningful bonding experience. Together, we worked to capture the best shots by discussing different angles and approaches and offering valuable feedback to one another. As a result of our teamwork, we obtained a diverse range of perspectives that highlighted each building’s unique characteristics. Moreover, the collaboration also provided me with an opportunity to learn from my colleagues by sharing photography tips and tricks, which will be beneficial for my future endeavors. Overall, this project allowed me to showcase the organization’s presence in the city and provided me with a unique experience to learn and collaborate.

Agustin Melo Galvez, College/Educational, Dept. of Communication Design, NYCCT/CUNY, COMD 4900 – Internship in Communication Design