Alberto Diaz

570 Grand Street Apt H702

New York, NY 10002

917-572-7308

alberto.diaz@mail.citytech.cuny.edu

Dear Recruiting Representative,
This letter is in response to your post for a graphic design internship on LinkedIn. I am currently a Senior at New York City College of Technology (The City University of New York) working towards a Btech degree in Web Design. I would like to use my education to contribute to StreetEasy goals, and take part in supporting the creativie team, while gaining solid professional experience. Through my course work I have learned to conceptualize and execute ideas that effectively communicate target audiences. I understand the importance of meeting deadlines in addition to giving quality presentations. I strive for precision in my work and work well under pressure, in addition I can work with a team or autonomously.

Should my educational background, as well as my design and technical skills, t the present needs of your organization, I can be available for an interview at your earliest convenience. If you have any further questions regarding my quali cations, please feel free to contact me at the email or phone number above.

Sincerely,

Alberto Diaz

Web Deveolper

www.alberto-diaz.net