Headphones ad and hearing loss PSA/ headphones AD

Article Smmary

The article ” heathy hearing champaign” is an call on action article, the purpose is to tell young people to turn down their headphone volume. Because you can lost your hearing by expose to high volume music, high volume sound does kill the sensitive of your hearing transmitter. I think the reason they start this champaign is because more and more people are reported to their doctor having a hearing problem in such a young age. people should pay attention on what they do everyday, and it preventable.

My image solution will be:  have my model wearing a sleep ear bug, close up shoot with the ear and half face. with type solution: this is how your hearing sound like in 10 years, turn down your volume today.

Headphone AD

We decide as a group, we choose Beats by dre headphone. This is a headphone brand that emphasis style, they have many color choice, plus they hired professional musician and athlete to do brand endorsement.their target is young people that want high quality music but want to be stylish at the same time.

My image solution will be: I will ask my model to put color on her face the emphasize color of the headphone, also look enjoy and having fun with with music. Cesar will bring the headphones and Jinyi will be the model.

One thought on “Headphones ad and hearing loss PSA/ headphones AD

1. rmichals

A close up could work for the hearing loss psa. The photograph that was used for the original campaign was a close up of the ear. I think that the photos they used for this campaign were dull at best. How can you improve on what was done. Consider a totally different idea like a model shot wearing headphones with split light with one side totally dark? Remember that you need to use the exact copy given.

The beats ad should be fun to do. Which campaign are you going to emulate? Other than the b yourself, etc campaign most of the imagery is dark and edgy not bright and cheerful.