I attended yet another virtual meeting at my internship but this time it was more one on one with my mentor Brian as he wanted to go over my progress with my assignments. He told me that I am doing great with the fact that I am keeping up to date with my assignments. However, one thing he would like me to do is to draw from references because some of my illustrations look a bit off proportion. But Brian did tell me that I have creative freedom to do whatever I want with my drawings. Brian then sent me a Google Drive link with more references to use for my assignment to draw the interior home for the character Tex the Dragon and exterior planet Irus.

Tex’s Bedroom (Dragon Palace) (Interior)

Shadow even suggested that if the assignments get too overwhelming for me, I could talk to him or Mr. Adams and they would gladly take some off to ease my mind. I appreciated the suggestion, but I believe I can handle them. After all, I DO want to show them that I’m able to get my assignments done. I want to create my own television series at an animation studio one day, so I need to climb up the ladder if I want to reach the top. I even asked Shadow when I’m finished with my assignments for background art if I can start doing storyboards to which Shadow approved and now has me as a Background/Storyboard artist. 

Google Drive for Beta Crystals.