Post Time Strategizing, #6

This week, I spent time on a few different deliverables. I continued edits on a Special Olympics announcement post, which we decided to hold off on posting until further information was gathered. I decided to add post times to the social media chart to keep track of which posting times brings in more likes. So far, I’ve noticed that 4pm on weekdays brings in more traffic than posting at 12pm, so I’ll be using this information to help boost their social media.

Instagram has been consistently gaining followers and likes, but Facebook has been very stubborn. I was recommended a free online workshop to attend since my supervisor will be away during our normal meeting time. I took the offer in hopes that it will give incite on how I can get their Facebook growing. I’ve also been spending some time working on their February newsletter layout to spread the word of their one year anniversary being this month.

For the newsletter, I created 3 graphics to enhance the layout and make it special to the organization and their branding. I also needed to research if the Equestrian Special Olympics will be held at the Paris 2024 games, which I believe they will not. We’re looking for volunteers to help move forward in our Special Olympics endeavor, so I created an animated post to help seek for volunteers, which I also created graphics for. Lastly, I began working on an infographic for them to place on their website in hopes of looking even better for grants.