Stem Page 3

S21

How alarming would it be to know that a few years from now we are at risk of losing our home? The only home we know and love, where our families build and spend the most of their time?. While doing some climate change research through many different sources , I finally found the information I needed to tell me how dire climate change is and why it needs fixing . I went ahead and checked with the CDC as well as many different reference sources and compiled charts over the years to see the different impacts and if they’re slowing or not and why? . It turns out that each year it plummets and we are in serious travesty if we don’t do something as soon as possible . Coming up with an idea of how we can change the way we have been living and surviving for centuries is definitely not easy but my next step in this research is how can the world be changed by going back to a nomadic lifestyle but making that lifestyle a bit more modern and steady and will this change spark the slow in climate change that we are looking for?

S22

S23

We all agree the future is robots. So why procrastinate and delay the process of getting there? Sooner or later robots will be used to carry out tasks that we as humans have difficulty in. My research is on how to reform the structure of robots and use it to perform the task assigned to them. I want to make these robots “smarter”. Robots are leading us into a new age of knowledge and discovery. We can use the rover named “Perseverance” as an example. The rover is being used to collect data samples from Mars itself. This wouldn’t be possible without the recent developments in robotics. My research will lead to a better understanding of robotic motion and mechanism

S24

Hello everyone, My name is Junxi Chen. I am a student studying city tech. Do you hear about climate change? Climate Change has brought significant changes in the world. I want to point out that climate change had many impacts. The impacts of Climate Change are numerous including economic impacts, social impacts, and environmental. I believe no one wants to destroy the early, the best solution is to teach people how to stop and slow climate change as well.

S25

I am an internet proficiency and computer student. Help other interns and students to find a suitable career that brings excitement and creativity.” One of my achievements is during my last 4 years of internship I’ve provided data tools and information to recruiters for construction feedback, and data research, and helped poor working families with electric power and cleaning care of the rented houses. these collaborative and communication transition approaches help the interns how to help each other and can create suitable goals for their main jobs In addition to the career strategy, I help the intern partners explore their future mid-level jobs in addition to their active majors and passions. And I’ve also given advice on how to manage a set of career goals for their achievements within their major career.

S26

My name is NILDA ORELLANA, I’m a Human Service student. “CLIMATE CHANGE AND COMMUNITY PREPAREDNESS AND WELL-BEING WITH A SOCIAL JUSTICE FRAMEWORK” is the research project I worked on this semester. This experience gave me the opportunity to learn a great deal about research ethics and protocols to conduct research. This project taught me how Human service professionals’ involvement in supporting communities in climate change preparedness, knowledge, mitigation outcomes, and implementation of resilience strategies for recovering in the aftermath of an extreme climate event, is necessary. Undergraduate research is a platform where we can learn about social and scientific topics that affect us as part of the student society.

S27

S28

In this project, we are uncovering the importance of Computer Ethics in Curriculum. Computer Ethics is impertinent to everyone, in any major and should even be incorporated into high school curriculum. For example, the addition of Computer Ethics can help lower the amount of daily cyber attacks. Supplementary data was gathered for this project of a range of people from different backgrounds, educational status, ages and occupations. Most people are not sure what Computer Ethics even entails. This project proves how dire the knowledge of Computer Ethics truly is and the significance it is for all people to learn.

S29

In this paper, we examine how artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) may be used to address engineering challenges. We searched for major articles and studies using the clearest logical data sources, including Google Researcher, Scopus, and the Snare of Science. The bulk of these articles fell under the category of structural designing, which made up 31% of the total. Mechanical designing came in second with 19%, followed by electrical designing with 15%, and synthetic designing with 10%. AI and ML are two innovative technologies that have the potential to solve a variety of design problems. We highlight important roadblocks and potentially fruitful routes for future evaluation.

S30