- Since companies now have responsibility in protecting individual’s privacy. Why did the European Court not work with these companies to better establish the “right to be forgotten” rule?
- How can France know if individuals improved their credit report if only the negative information is shown?
- If a European individual wanted to buy products in the U.S. How can companies know of their past patterns, if they don’t have access to it?
- Why did Gawker not have a guideline on what articles represent their values?
- In the U.S. companies can hide information from individuals, why can’t this same right be given to individuals?
- Does creating an explanation of a company’s mistake help the person who was affected? How can we better help those who the stories were about?