Track 8: My Last/ Watch me work

So it’s my last day as an intern, and i felt like i learned a lot during my time at Kipliani & Co. Even  I learned how to shoot jewelry which was one thing that I have not learned in my three photography classes. I also learned how to run some parts of their online store. Such as the listing,shipping, inventory. As well as learned about different types, styles, and technical information about watches. for certain items and more. I overall say that this was a good experience and I enjoyed it. I found everybody their to be very friendly, & helpful.  The environment in my opinion was very relaxing allowing us to dress how we’d like as well as listen to music while we work. This made me feel comfortable there

Even though it was my last day as an intern, It was not my last day there at the company. They were happy with the work that I did with the so I will be working with them throughout the summer.  So for now im going to continue to do what im doing and building experience and see what else comes my way.