MAT 1175 – Fundamentals of Mathematics

Tagged: ,

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

• Exam 2 Review questions

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

Post your questions about the Exam 2 Review sheet here.

ostewart1

i honestly dont understand the addition method. When i was doing my homework on math zone i basically got all the questions wrong , eventhough they showed me how to do it. I still dont understand it

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

Hi @ostewart1 — it sounds like it would help to actually go over a problem or two (maybe one of the mathzone problems especially) step by step. That way you can see what went wrong in your own work, and hopefully figure out how to avoid those problems in the future. Either ask in class or come to office hours, and we’ll see if we can help.
    -Mr. Reitz

brina92

How do you find ranswers to review questions to this upcoming test

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

@brina92 – the exam review & answers are posted on the website. First go to “Site” by clicking the link on the right (8th down from the top). Then find the menu item at the top of the page called “Exam Reviews” (just under the bridge picture), and look for the Exam 3 Review. The document contains the review questions on the first page, and then the answers on the second page.

brina92

I went to look at the site, and there was no option of menu, or brooklyn bridge or answers

romelpersaud92
    Participant

same here smh

Jonas Reitz
    Participant

Hi guys — Sorry for the confusion! Let’s see if we can figure out what’s going on. Could it be that you are looking at the Group, instead of the Site? The Group is this page, where the discussion area is. It has a square picture of the bridge at the top. The Site is different — to get to it, click the link “Site” near the top of the list of links on the right hand side of this page, or just use this link: http://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/mat1175fa2011. The Site has the bigger, wider picture of the full bridge at the top, and directly beneath this picture (in black) are the menus that I was referring to.
    Let me know if this helps, or if you still can’t find the menus
    -Mr. Reitz

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.