Digital Photography

active 11 years ago
Digital Photography
This Course Profile is PRIVATE, but the Course Site is OPEN to all visitors.
Communication Design
GRA 2330
Spring 2012

This course will explore the foundational concepts of light and exposure in photography. The student will develop framing and compositional skills as well as an understanding of photography as representation. Students will become acquainted with a wide range of contemporary photographers and gain an understanding of how photographic style transforms subject matter into meaning. Using professional lighting equipment, cameras and software, the student will gain hands-on experience capturing, processing, and printing digital images in the studio as well as in the field.

Acknowledgements

This course was created by: rmichals

Green Wood Cemetery

This photograph is using a framing and depth of field. The tombs show that they are build in […] See MoreGreen Wood Cemetery

I picked this photo because this is one of the mausoleums that are part of Green-Wood Cemetery's […] See More

Green-wood cemetery

While not able to attend the Historical Brooklyn Society I did learn quite a bit while viewing the […] See MoreGreen-wood cemetery

Comment on "Green-wood Cemetery"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/75780516@N08/6973388818/in/photostream I chose this photo because […] See MoreComment on "Green-wood Cemetery"

Comment on "Samuel Garvett H.W"

Interesting. I guess I was just reading too much into it and missing the simple stuff.. Thanks for […] See MoreComment on "Samuel Garvett H.W"

Comment on "Homework 1: Dawoud Bey"

You have a good overall understanding of Bey's intention. It is a good observation that the […] See MoreComment on "Homework 1: Dawoud Bey"