Project

After a few weeks of internship, I have adjusted my physical and mental state to do my job better, but so far I am still unable to take full ownership of a project and instead the supervisor releases the project for me to complete.

Among the projects I’ve worked on so far, the one I remember the most is designing a poster for a restaurant chain. When I was communicating with the client, the client was not very clear about the design style they wanted, which made it impossible for me to move forward, so I created some mood boards for the client to choose from and finally settled on a design style. In the real design industry, some clients may have a lot of requirements, they clearly know what they want and the effect, and there are some clients who don’t know what they want, but when you design according to their own ideas, they may raise objections. So I think designers should communicate more with clients and want to create some sketches for clients to choose from so that they can make a job that satisfies them.

One of my projects