Role-Model Mentor

My mentor, who is also my supervisor, is very nice and has a similar experience to me. She taught me a lot of things during my month-long internship. In terms of work, probably because of my inexperience, I had some work that the client didn’t like and I didn’t know what to revise, while When I struggled for that, my mentor always taught me what to change and why I needed to change it here, and her suggestions always worked, which I think is because of the experience she gained from working for a long time and knowing the target audience, which is the thing I need to learn.

In addition to my work, my mentor also takes care of me in other aspects, because my internship is offline, I go to work every day, and my mentor sits near me, so sometimes when I am not feeling well, she always notices and comes to care for me, which makes me feel very warm.

I think it’s very important to have a good supervisor, mentor and colleague at work because they can help you a lot in your work and besides the work aspect, your supervisor, mentor and colleague may also become good friends with you and gain a friendship.

From: https://www.cbmcint.com/making-your-mark-through-mentoring-part-1/

Role-Model-Mentor(audio)