Hustle

NYPIRG has shown me how active student activists are on college campuses. Currently, students are opposing a bill that would be harmful to the environment if passed. Recently I performed outreach via text message. I learned how to use the application called Hustle. Hustle makes it easier to reach the masses by engaging your audience via text. This platform is favorable for advocacy, fundraising, public engagement, and recruiting. The way the application works, you first define your goal. Set a measurable goal for every campaign to track the impact of your messages, whether you’re driving event attendance, fundraising, or re-engaging contacts. Then you create fully customizable scripts to make it easy for your team to talk to customers or constituents. Once the hand is completed, the application can text over 1000 people per minute. Recipients view the text coming from a local number. It’s like talking to someone one-on-one. Your team gets real-time responses. You can respond to questions, provide more information, and keep the conversation going. You create a connection with the audience without invading space, and you track your results.