Continuing work on Shop the Village

I have completed all the business promo for all the business’s that signed up so far for Shop the Village. Now that I had a template for the promos, the hard work was just sourcing the images especially the businesses that didn’t include images to be used for their promo posts. I learned a lot during this time looking up how to download certain images and logos from websites that look like they cannot be downloaded at first glance so that will help later on at a different workplace. I also started work on the light pole banners for the campaign, however that wasn’t difficult to do because my supervisor just wanted the logo for Shop the Village centered on the banners for now. Once they confirm the sponsors for the event, they will want me to include their logos on the banner too.

Besides Shop the Village work, I was told to go on the company’s Canva account to help create new member posts for their Instagram. These posts were made to announce new businesses that joined the company’s membership. This took up a lot of my time this week because I had never used Canva before and I needed to do research on how to use the site before diving in.

The most exciting thing that happened this week was that the ads that I created for the Chelsea Market was put up on the screens there. It was cool to see that my work was up for people to see and I plan on visiting the Chelsea Market myself to see it up on the screens.

One of the ITFC campaign ads that I created displayed on a screen at the Chelsea Market.