APP REVIEW 1

The app that I will be reviewing is called Hootsuite.

Hootsuite is platform where you can manage your different social media accounts. Hootsuite is very helpful to manage online brands and different companies. This system allows you to post and control you different account like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Youtube. This is especially great for companies that want to make managing their social media much more easier and accessible under one umbrella.

This company was founded by a man named Ryan Holmes in 2008. Hootsuite’s headquarters are located in Vancouver, Canada. They have nearly 1,000 staff member on board in 13 locations.

HOOTSUITE OFFICE

By Raysonho @ Open Grid Scheduler / Scalable Grid Engine – Own work, CC0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?curid=81408311

Hootsuite is pretty easy to use once you set up your account. There is a Free, Pro, Team, Business and Enterprise version. So there is something for everyone. I like using this platform because I can upload to different social media accounts it allows you to multitask and complete other work as well.

THE HOMEPAGE

SIGNUP PAGE

LOGIN PAGE

DIFFERENT PLANS