Reading Popular Culture

Kent

He comes to work dressing like a superstar with all the latest technology.  He comes using his latest kindle Fire as if he trying to show off to everyone that he has the newest technology. He also comes to work dressing very nice as if hes a superstar. It seems like he’s an inspiring male model. While everyone has headphones at work, he comes with a HBS-500 Bluetooth headset. I also assume he has chosen a Bluetooth headset to show that he doesn’t depend on having the same type of headphones everyone else have; hes very unique. The best part of him looking fly is that his nice shape of cornrow hairstyle, keeps him looking fresh and well handsome. It looks like hes enjoying life. I assume that the money he made over the years helped him to afford these nice latest gadgets and  very well expensive clothes.

1. Laura Westengard

Hi Kent! It looks like you found the wrong class section. This is the site for my Tuesday/Thursday 11:30 am class. Instead, please go join section D368 here: https://openlab.citytech.cuny.edu/groups/eng1101-d368-comp-1-sp2017/