About

Hello, my name is Omar Gutierrez and I am currently doing my bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering Technology from NYC College Of Technology and I am taking English 2575 Technical Writing course. 

The first classmate in the team, his name is Rohit Kumar Jha, and he is currently doing his bachelor’s degree in Computer Systems from NYC College Of Technology. But he is currently working as a Student Technology Mentor at LaGuardia Community College and have been working on developing different websites from freelancer.com. He is taking English 2575 Technical Writing course.

The second classmate in the team, his name is Jaylan Brathwaite and from English class, who is currently studying at NYC College Of Technology and he is taking English 2575 Technical Writing course.

The context to be explained how to create a Develop Web Design site, by using tools and other features to promote the dynamic website page. To discuss the work done by establishing the website for business owners of clothing stores and other businesses.