Academic Examples

This is my certificate of completion from the class Experiential Learning
The class consisted of eleven weeks of learning. We learned and understood how the adult mind continues learning . Many of the methods our professor Debora used are not the normal conventional way of teaching. In the class we explore our own individual form. For example Every one in the class had to take the Kolb learning style survey. by taking a series of questions we found out what each individual student learning style was. Our professor later group together similar results and we discover that unconsciously the survey was right.

This certificate represents my completion of my human resource management class.

• This class was base on all the laws a company mainly Disney has to follow.
  • we learned about the do’s and dont’s of the trade.
  • Because Disney offers such a variety of Hospitality businesses from the food court to the inside of the guest room we learned the laws that were created to protect both the employee and the employer.
  • With in the eleven weeks of courses we studies the current management laws,labor relations,compensation, preforming development, corporate training and the maintenance of effective environment.