Group #6 Assessment Report

Group Assessment

1.  Identify your responsibilities within the group: I have to select two outstanding cases from my hospital rotation to bring to school on Thursday. Thereafter we will join as a group to select one of the two cases. I than have the responsibility to perform a thorough research on the case to later pass it onto the rest of my group members.
  2.  Did you complete all of the tasks assigned to you? ___ yes __x__ no ____ most of them
  3. If either the above answer is “no” or “most of them,” explain why you could not complete all of the assigned tasks. I have yet to attend clinical tomorrow where I will have access to several cases from which I will select two to present to my group. I have already spoken to a CT Tech who will assist me tomorrow to have access to them.
  4. Identify another group member: Pooja Patel is also in my group; she and I are in charge of the research on the case presentation selected. She and I have already worked out a plan as to how we will share this responsibility and how we will pass down the information to the rest of our group.
  5. How would you rate this person’s participation in the group? I will rate her participation to the maximum. She has been very involved and informative with me and has reached out to me since day one.
  6. ____N/A______________This person was incredibly involved in each phase of this project.
  7. ____N/A______________This person completed all work assigned to him/her, but was not otherwise involved.
  8. ____N/A______________This person completed most of the work assigned to him/her, but other group members contributed more than he/she did.
  9. ___ N/A_ _____________This person did not contribute to the group project.
  10. If you feel the need to defend your answer to #5, do so here.