Migul Contla

What’s up class!
I don’t have much to say about myself, other than I graduated from QCC with a Liberal Arts degree and then transferred to CITY tech to obtain my Bachelor’s degree in Entertainment Technology.  My main focus is video production/editing and sound.
I do have my own YouTube channel where I upload videos on a mobile game called Unison league. Through these videos, I provide helpful hints and advice about the game to new and current players.  I have also live streamed on twitch and on YouTube using a program called OBS. I don’t have much in my portfolio, but I do have experience with Adobe Premier and Final Cut X.
I’m currently learning how to use Avid Media Composer. Below, I’ll link you to a comic book contest where I decided to film and edit my mini collection. Keep in mind if you do end up going through my channel, profanity can be present, so stay away if you are sensitive to that. Other than that I’m excited to be in this class and to learn new things. Everything I’ve done and learned so far has been on my own through trial and error.  Anyways take care and stay awesome.