Personal strengths

During my childhood, I recognized that I like to help other people feel better. I like to take care of sick animals and my little brother. Then, I figure out I want to become a professional nurse when I came here in 2005. I know that the US healthcare system has been change for the past several decades. The nurse’s role is also changing everyday for adaptation. I have learned problem-solving and critical-thinking skills throughout my clinical experiences. I always ask questions for things I don’t know and not so sure before carrying out any action. I’m very persistent with the things I love to do. I don’t like to give up before the work is done. My persistence, passion and enthusiasm will overcome any weakness and allow me to keep trying new possibilities until achievement. Nursing is always my compassion and I will never give it up. I’m a fast learner and able to adapt with situations quickly. I have learned another language and have adapted to different cultures rather than my own culture for the past eight years. I will continue learn and success in my professional career. I believe that nursing skills are consistent with regular practices, thus I try to practice every day. Lastly, I believe that I am able to maintain a professional nurse with these abilities and ready for any challenge in the future.