Visual Quote

In the homework we had to pick a quote from a reference such as a movie line, song lyric, book, etc. I chose the quote dream big from German scientist Albert Einstein. The quote is supposed to motivate people with a big dream to not let anything get in the way of their dreams. Having a big dream brings motivation and purpose in life that helps anybody to reach their goals and dreams. Nothing is impossible even if you have a big dream that seems impossible. If you put your mind to anything you can accomplish it. When you have a big dream the way to go is to act and go for it! George Herbert said, “if there is a way there’s a will.” If you really want something you will go above and beyond to get it and you will do anything to get it even if there is a barrier. 

Final Version

I put “dream” and formed it to spell big to emphasize that having a big dream makes you act and believe anything is possible. I put stars on top of the “I” to show that you can shine like the stars and to indicate to never let go of your dreams. I put a black background and white letter to indicate that you can shine in the darkest and that you should never ever sell yourself short! You can do anything that you put your mind to! 

Second Version

For the second version I decided to make “dream” on top and in small and I also decided to make “big” huge and in caps.

First Version

For the first version I wanted the font to be simple and the look to be simple.