Mikayla

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

My greatest architectural strength is my ability to produce and execute creative ideas. Though my greatest weakness is my inability to adapt to the uses of new software’s, it does not hinder my ability to express my creative thoughts with the use of both sketching, documenting and software’s. The best way for me to express my creative ideas is through the use of hand sketching, painting with a variety of mediums from pencil, pen and ink, watercolor, acrylic, and charcoal.

What does good architecture mean to you?

Architecture is the combination of art expression and scientific problem solving. A good architect has a creative hand and an engineers mind. Architecture is the beauty of turning what might an artistic idea into a tangible, inhabitable and safe space to occupy. In order to do so architecture has its on confines in definition but architecture is more than buildings and structures, there are architects considered the greatest who have not even built actual structures, it’s the ideas that may or may not be possible but its uniqueness whether visible or in concept that makes architecture its own virtue.

What do you do on your free time/what are your hobbies?

My hobbies and interests include traveling, spending time with my family and learning new things. I like to go sightseeing and try new things.