Lisa

What are your strengths and weaknesses?

In architecture I consider my strength to overcome my weakness. That being said, I believe that my strength lies in the context of my work. I am very good at creating varies form of architecture. My projects range from being very sophisticated while also being very common. I tend to create different structure with a high complexity. That is also my weakness, due to the fact that some structures take a longer time to put together as well as it being more complicated them what I imagine it should be.

What does good architecture mean to you?

Architecture to me is a way of life. We all utilize the concept of architecture in one form or another. Architecture has given me a new perspective on life. Showing me that man can make one of the most complicated structure, that house the life of many. But to do that there are many risk to take.

What do you do on your free time/what are your hobbies?

During my free time, I like to watch Television. I am captivated by watching Cooking series, DIY series, House Hunting Series as well as basic crime fighting Series. I also find joy in walking around New York City and Looking at beautiful sights. I do enjoy listening to music and Dancing as well