Digitalizing phase (V3)

In the book, there was a woman who rejected these special abilities, including her own power of flight. This eventually led to her downfall. Literally. The idea behind this design was to illustrate her rejecting  her ability to fly and choosing death over acceptance. The darkness of her heart overpowered her as she descended to her death.

PDF Version

As Piper desperately tried to convince the professor to hold on, she was forcefully separated from her. Her body slowly descended from the sky. They both shared the same power, yet their perspectives differed. Drawing a sky would be a bit difficult, so I thought “What if I used a real photo?”, leading me towards this idea.

PDF Version

The human face can express many emotions. With that in mind, I decided to use the lips of a woman to display the distress and anger she felt. All the hard work she put into reversing the powers of children were sent down the drain when Piper started a rebellion against her. Even though Piper tried to save her too, she couldn’t bare the idea of coming to terms with herself if she embraced her flight capabilities. She struggled beautifully yet furiously, showing the lowest side of her.

PDF Version

Digitalizing phase (V2)

*alternative  

Digitalizing phase (V1)

Sketching Phase