Categories
COMD4900 - Internship

5 | My Process

https://filestage.io/blog/graphic-design-process/

While designing for the organization, I came up with a personal process and routine I followed for my projects. We used Microsoft Teams as our software for communication. At the beginning of the week, my supervisor would make a task list for the week for me. I would see what projects I have been assigned. I would take the first few days to find inspiration and sketch ideas for the project. I would keep a journal with me which let me sketch anywhere at any time. I would also talk to the other designers on my team and get their input. After I felt I had enough ideas, I would meet up with my supervisor and explain to him the vision for the project. We would go back and forth several times before we decide on a concrete idea. After the vision was final, I would go on to create the design digitally. There would be some changes that would happen while I was executing the design. After I was done with a draft, I would send it to my supervisor who would send me his comments. After resolving the comments, the final design would be ready.