A City Tech OpenLab Project Site

About Me

My name is Steon Nichols and I grew up in Brooklyn, NY but I was born in St. Vincent, an island in the Caribbean. I am a product of both cultures as well as the strength and discipline of my mother. We were far from rich, I wouldn’t even call it middle class, but through hard work and dedication we have come a really long way. So I’ve grown to accept nothing less than success.

I never really thought of myself as a creative person. To be honest I doubted whether I would even cut it as a Communication Design student. But now that I have some experience, I am more confident in my abilities. In the future I want to use what I learn from my major to design video games. Gaming is my passion. Not only the aspect of playing them but the thought of being to craft and bring to life a world with a deep story that would amaze J.K Rowling, full of characters that even Shakespeare himself would be proud of, excites me. I also have a love of photography and cars. Basically anything that combines art and technology is a winner in my book.