Image Source: https://ryanglick.com/when-is-the-right-time-to-start-your-internship-search/

I started searching for internships during summer before the internship class started. During the summer, I was looking for a paid internship because I wanted a source of income after deciding to not continue with my summer job to fully focus on my last semester. I was planning to earn money and credits for the internship course at the same time. I applied to an internship at the Brooklyn Navy Yard. I passed the first round of interview but would need to wait for the second round after companies reach out and it would be risky not knowing if I was going to pass or not. By the time a second-round interview was scheduled, I was already provided with an internship given by my professor. I decided to decline Brooklyn Navy Yard because I would not have time for my current classes and Internship if I were to do all of them at once. The internship the professor recommended was a marketing internship where I have to help manage a social media account.