This is the laboratory component of Anatomy & Physiology I. The concepts covered range from anatomical terminology, directional terms, body orientation to exercises on tissues, the integumentary, skeletal, muscular and nervous systems.
- Describe the levels of organization of living organisms.
- Define and explain basic medical terminology as related to the anatomy and physiology.
- Understand, identify, and describe the various regions, sections, positions and directions of the body.
- Identify and describe the major body cavities and their subdivisions.
- Understand and describe the anatomy and physiology of the cell, tissues, skeletal, muscular, nervous and integumentary system.
- Define and describe mechanisms involved in homeostatic regulation of the body.
- Develop basic dissection techniques relevant to the field of anatomy.
- Develop basic laboratory techniques relevant to the field of physiology.