Employment

Capital One Bank N.A   [April 2014 – Present]

• Provide exceptional customer service, forming meaningful connections and relationships.
  • Trained to identify and cater to various personality types
  • Presented solutions/products after assessing individual needs through interpersonal skills.
  • Part of Leadership Team: actively working on conflict resolutions, training co-workers on the customer experience and how to utilize the resources available to achieve company’s mission.
  • Part of a digital experience, with the mission to simplify the digital transition across all age groups. Assisting individuals in learning new technology and mastering it without difficulty or fear.

Citibank N.A    [May 2014 to January 2015]

• Built interpersonal relationships with clients, identifying referral opportunities to meet client’s needs.
  • Demonstrated excellent Customer Service, achieving a 98.6% customer service rating score year to date.
  • Serves as the back-up when Lead Teller is absent, actively executing supervisor duties: supervising the teller line, managing the vault, loading the ATM’s, buying and selling cash for the bank.
  • Assisted in filing and organizing files and other office duties.

Personal Tele-Banking Assistant  [October 2012 to January 2014]

• Advised customers on banking products, addressing and resolving customer issues and complaints.
  • Referred unresolved customer queries to designated departments for further investigation.
  • Initiated operational improvements to increase overall call center productivity.
  • Handled various escalations to resolve fraudulent and suspicious activities.
  • Assisted with office duties using the various Microsoft Office applications to create necessary documents for customers and staffs.

While working at a bank, I was able to attain great interpersonal skills, making that connection and building deep lasting relationships with strangers. I am trained to appeal to various personality types, to assess an individual’s needs and develop a resolution/plan to cater to those needs. This work experience have trained me to be fast on my feet, quickly reacting to conflicting, high pressured situations with a focused attitude.

The constant change in the industry has made me adaptable to my environment and comfortable with change and challenges. Moving from traditional banking to a digitally evolved concept, has allowed me to develop my digital skills, simplifying and passing it on, across all age groups.  Making working with technology exciting and comfortable.