Holding the Fort

Entry 13

Today there is an event in midtown known as cultivating craft, here it is basically like a convention of different craft beers, that are distributed by us. The event is in partnership with our distribution company, as well as a Craft beer review website, who’s father company is the same family Company that our department is under. For this event, yesterday me and some others were printing and cutting out vinyl lettering and graphics that need to be placed today at the event. However, since I had class in the morning, I was unable to attend the event, where everyone else was already on the premise tasting their free samples and putting up signs. Victor said that he trusted me enough to manage the print shop while they were away, but since it was slow and all the reps are at the event, I shouldn’t have a lot on my plate. And he was right, I’ve just been working on som simple designs that were assigned to me via the POS app. However the fact that victor has embedded this much responsibility within me after only being here for a few months made me feel very proud of my work progress.