My strength to become a nurse !

My strengths to become a nurse include: caring personality, emotional strength, physical strength, flexibility,Ā and greatĀ communication skills. As a care giver,Ā I have concern about theĀ  well-being of others that includes empathy and compassion. Nursing is one of the most stress jobs that might contain devastating work. PatientsĀ and family members might have emotional unstable when they are suffering from life-threathening disease.Ā Ā I believe I am capable to deal with the stress and get rid of it. Nursing is a physical demanding job and nurses are busy without rest for a whole shift. MyĀ previous working experiences in the restaurant prepared me better to handle the heavy duty. Ā I amĀ capable to manage my heath and use time management skill to avoid burnout. Flexibility is one of my strengths to deal with nursing job. I am able to adapt to a new enviornment and collaborate with my co-workers to finish the patient care.Ā I am a team worker and willing to participating in the team work. Nurses need to have a good communication skills in order to build the trust relationship with patients and family members; moreover, Ā nurses also need to communicate with other health care providers.Ā I am a good listener with good communication skills. IĀ  believe my bilingual language skills will aslo become helpful for my nuring job.