Blog #5 Free Time

What do I do on my free time? I do a lot of things on my free time, but scrolling through social media is not one of them. My favorite thing to do on my free time is playing video games, because I enjoy playing them. Some video games are challenging and competitive and some aren’t. I love competitive games because playing easy games gets boring most of the times. My favorite competitive game to play is “Call of Duty: Warzone”. The other thing I like to do on my free time is watch anime, in other words Japanese cartoon. I also like to watch horror movies, but I wouldn’t watch them by myself. I would watch scary movies whenever I would have a family gathering or whenever I go to their place. I would some times go to the park to play basketball or to play soccer with my friends as well. Another thing I love to do is to ride my bike. I ride my bike around my neighborhood sometimes and most of the time I would go the park to ride it. The park I go to has already a space for riding bikes so it doesn’t get crowded as much.