My Experience On The Subway

I remember this like it was yesterday, it was a nice sunny day in Queens, NYC, so my family and I decided to go to Times Square for a visit to see what it is like over there. In order to get there we had to take the A-train which was closer to my house. I got really excited when my mom said that we are taking the subway train, because it was my first time taking the train. Once I went inside the train I realized something, there was a lot of diverse people on the train, like there were Hispanic, Jewish, Indian, Chinese, and many more. I also noticed that most of the people were talking in different languages and there were few speaking in English. There was one thing that had me suspicious, that there was a guy with a hoodie on, sleeping on one of the seats, so I walked away from that guy and found another seat. The best part about the train was that I got to sit next to the window so I can watch the view. Then I realized that the train was going underground, so I was just looking around and used my phone for a couple of times. At the next stop, two guys came in with a stereo and started dancing to their music, which was cool. After they left, another guy came in with a guitar, started playing “Hallelujah” by John Cale, which was familiar to me from the movie “Shrek”. Later, when he left I went back to my phone because nothing interesting happened after that. For the first time, it was really an interesting experience I had, but now I’m use to it all.