Introduction

Hello, and welcome to my dental hygiene portfolio! My name is Ruben, and I am an international dentist with a passion for helping people achieve optimal oral health. Originally from Venezuela, I received my dental degree from Jose Antonio Paez University and then pursued further education and certification in dental hygiene in New York City College of Technology.

As an international dentist, I bring a unique perspective to patient care, drawing on my diverse experiences and knowledge from different cultures and dental practices. I am dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest advances in dental hygiene and technology to provide the best possible care to my patients.

Throughout my career, I have been committed to patient education and empowering my patients to take control of their oral health. I strongly believe that prevention is the key to maintaining a healthy smile, and I work closely with my patients to develop customized hygiene plans that fit their individual needs and lifestyles.

In this portfolio, you will find examples of my work, including case studies. I hope that through these examples, you will see my passion for dental hygiene and my commitment to providing excellent care to my patients. Thank you for taking the time to learn more about me, and I look forward to the opportunity to work with you in the future.